M A I N M E N U
AZ - The Pick
R E C I P E S
FREE Digital TV
FREE Stuff I Use
U.S. Debt Clock
J E D S M E N U
3 Threats to Freedom
Laymans Look at the
Federal Reserve Bank
Beer & Taxes
12 Warning Signs
How To Fix-It
Catching Wild Pigs
Pledge of Allegiance
Give Me Liberty!
JFK Inauguration 1961
'Those who hammer their guns into plows
will plow for those who do not.' ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
"My Cold DEAD Hands"
The United States Postal Service has announced(Feb. 2014) that former NRA President Charlton Heston will be honored with his own stamp. He was a tireless advocate for Second Amendment rights and will always be remembered by the NRA faithful for his "cold, dead hands" speech delivered at the 2000 NRA Annual Meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina.
FIREARMS - REFRESHER COURSE
- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
- Colt: The original point and click interface.
- Gun control is not about guns; it's about control..
- If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
- If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
- Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
- If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
- Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
- The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
- What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not understand?
- The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
- 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
- Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
- Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
- You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
- 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
- Assault is a behavior, not a device.
- Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
- If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
- You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
- Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.
- When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
IF YOU AGREE, PASS THIS 'REFRESHER'
ON TO TEN FREE CITIZENS.
A politician who would disarm the people that he represents cannot be trusted.
This cannot be told too many times!
Day 1123 Of The Trump Administration
29 Days Until St. Patricks' Day!
32 Days Until Spring!
312 Days Until Christmas
What is T H R I V E ?
Ref: 17 22.214.171.124