Million Dollar SpaghettiIngredients:
7 oz. pkg. thin spaghetti noodles
1 tsp. butter
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
salt and pepper
1 tsp. minced green pepper
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/4 c. sour cream
8 oz. cottage cheese
1/3 c. onion
2 tsp. melted butter
8 oz. can tomato sauce
1. Cook spaghetti noodles and drain. Saute beef in butter until brown, then add onions, green peppers, salt, pepper and tomato sauce. Remove from heat.
2. Combine cheeses and sour cream.
3. Using a 2 quart casserole dish, spread half of spaghetti noodles, cover with cheese and then cover with meat sauce and add remaining noodles to the top.
4. Pour melted butter over spaghetti noodles then spread remaining meat sauce over the top.
5. Bake at 325-350 for about 30 minutes.
by Lyn, March 2, 2014
This was good but I have a few suggestions.
Substitute 10 oz of tomato sauce and to that add 1 t Italian Seasoning. I would suggest also putting all the noodles on the bottom, top with melted butter, then meat sauce. Top with the cheese mixture.
by Amy, April 14, 2013
My husband and 8 yr old son pretty much ate the whole thing themselves. I did double the sauce, and put shredded asiago on top. It was delicious. Thanks for the recipe!